Entry Level Sales / Account Executive (Teams welcome) – Sales and Marketing
APPLY HERE for Our Entry Level Account Executive.
Positions available in Seminole, Volusia, Brevard & Flagler Counties
About the Job
Flip’n Hot Deals is a well-established sales & marketing firm that is recognized for providing superior promotional programs to our clients. Following our recent expansion, we are servicing a high volume of clients and currently have 3 entry level openings (Couples or Teams Highly Encouraged to Apply). Be a part of a growing team with opportunities to advance into management.
What Are We Looking For, Minimum Qualifications of the Account Executive / Marketing Rep:
· Excellent Communicator, both verbal and written
· Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple deadlines
· Intense attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
· Moderate computer and software skills for basic data entry
· Strong Presentation Skills w/ Ability to Articulate Points Well
· Excellent People Skills w/ Ability to build effective relationships with a wide range of people
· Customer Service Experience
· Can-Do Attitude
· Team Player
Benefits We Offer for the Jr. Account Executive / Marketing Rep:
· Consistent Schedule and Full Time Work
· Fast Paced Environment
· Full Training Provided
· Education on our Client Portfolios and Services
· Mentor-ship on Work/Life Balance
· Monthly Bonuses & Competitive Compensation
· Sales Incentives & Growth
· Positive Work Environment
· Healthy Competition
· Promotions from Within
· Recognition & Promotions for Outstanding Performance
· Pay Structure that Rewards Individual Performance
What to Expect with Your Development:
· Client Relationship Building
· Territory & Account Management
· Give Sales & Marketing Presentations
· Report Marketing Data & Feedback to Clients
· New Client Acquisition
· Client Branding
· Account Updates
· Contract Overviews
The daily work environment at Flip’n Hot Deals is fun, fast paced and energetic. Every day is filled with new challenges and unlimited opportunities.
Do you want to have a more challenging career?
Would you enjoy more money with opportunity for a management position?
Application – APPLY HERE for Our Entry Level Account Executive.
2.Magazine / Book Delivery
APPLY HERE for Our Distribution Position.
Positions available in Seminole, Volusia Brevard & Flagler Counties
Part time delivery drivers deliver our publication book to small business in the area. This is once a month 3-4 day positions only (with opportunity to deliver in multiple areas upon request).
Compensation: $9 per Hour + $1 per Hour gas allowance
Employment type: part-time
Must be clean and neat in appearance, with a valid drivers license, smart phone and reliable transportation.
Application – APPLY HERE
Once Reviewed, we will call to schedule an interview. All interviews are held on Friday.